July 12, 2022
Whether you’re new to the Rochester area and seeking a trusted family dentist, or a longtime resident who’s looking for a new dental provider, Harborside Dental Team wants nothing more than to make your first visit as comfortable as possible. If this is your first time visiting our office, knowing how to prepare in advance can help save time while ensuring that your appointment is the very best it can be.
Here are some things to keep in mind as you plan for your first visit to Harborside Dental in Webster, NY. If you have additional questions or are unsure about any aspect of your visit, just get in touch with our staff and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Be sure to bring any X-rays you have from your previous dentist
- Make a list of any medications, supplements, or prescriptions you take
- If you’re using insurance, be sure to bring your dental insurance documents
- Prepare a list of questions in advance to ensure that you don’t forget anything
- All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Visit our Patient Portal for complete information, registration forms, and more
When it comes to making a first appointment with a new dentist, it’s always better to bring more than you may need as opposed to forgetting something that could be important. Complete information is available on our website, including our new patient registration, and our friendly staff is always here to help during regular office hours.
We’re honored that you chose Harborside Dental Team, and look forward to helping you on your road to optimal dental health. For more information or to speak with a member of our staff, get in touch by phone at 585-671-2720 or write to us anytime through our website’s contact page.