While Botox may be most famed for its role in reducing the appearance of facial wrinkles and lines, it has also been proven to be quite beneficial in many aspects of therapeutic dentistry. Many common facial issues are closely related to dental health, often resulting in not only esthetic concerns, but functional imbalances and muscular strain which often times lead to migraines, headaches, and TMJ pain.
At Harborside Dental, our team of cosmetic dentists bring extensive education and experience to each Botox treatment, to help you overcome the visual and emotional struggles so many deal with each day. Here are just a few of benefits of Botox from a therapeutic dentistry perspective.
- Can help calm the symptoms of TMJ and teeth grinding
- Safely reduces the appearance of forehead wrinkles, "eleven lines" and crow's feet
- A safe, effective treatment for patients with high lip lines
- Ideal for patients who are still adjusting to new dentures
- A popular way to help reshape a more natural and comfortable looking smile
For more information on Botox in Rochester or to learn how it can help address a wide range of therapeutic dental concerns, get in touch with the Harborside Dental team today and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Our dental office is located in Webster, NY and can be reached by phone at 585-671-2720 or via email through our website’s contact page.