March 9, 2023
Are you looking to restore your smile and boost your confidence? Porcelain veneers may be the answer you’ve been searching for. Porcelain veneers are an increasingly popular form of cosmetic dentistry that can help correct multiple dental problems, such as cracked or chipped teeth, discoloration, gaps between teeth, and misshapen teeth.
All in all, porcelain veneers are an excellent choice when it comes to restoring your beautiful smile. They provide durability, longevity, aesthetic appeal, and affordability – making them an ideal option for anyone looking for a permanent solution to improving their teeth without breaking the bank!
Porcelain veneers are thin shells of ceramic material that are custom-made to go on top of existing teeth in order to improve their appearance. They can also be used to change the size and shape of your teeth. Each veneer is designed and crafted by a lab technician based on a mold provided by your dentist. This ensures that the end result is both aesthetically pleasing and comfortable in the mouth.
Here are just a few of the many benefits that come from having porcelain veneers:
- They give you an immediate transformation with minimal invasiveness.
- Unlike other forms of cosmetic dentistry, such as braces or implants, there is very little preparation needed before getting porcelain veneers applied—only a small amount of enamel needs to be removed from each tooth in order to make room for them.
- Porcelain veneers provide excellent durability and stain resistance when compared to other types of dental restoration materials like composite resin bonding or crowns.
- As long as you practice proper oral hygiene and visit your dentist for regular follow-up visits, then these veneers could last up to fifteen years!
- They don’t require extensive treatment or surgery like other forms of cosmetic dentistry do.
- If you have gaps between your teeth or chips in any part of them due to wear-and-tear over time, then porcelain veneers could help fill in those spaces while restoring their original shape and size.
- For those wanting an immediate transformation without having to wait months or even years like with braces, then this type of procedure could be right up your alley!
If you’re interested in taking advantage of this highly sought after procedure, we invite you to contact Harborside Dental Team today so we can answer any questions you may have and to see if this type of dental restoration is right for you! We’re located in Webster, NY and can be reached by calling tel:585-671-2720 or by emailing us through our secure contact form.